Seems this year marks our 10 year anniversary of graduating high school. (Don't I feel old!)
It is strange as only a few days prior to the Facebook message I was thinking to myself that it must be coming up shortly and behold my prediction was correct.
So there is the usual group being created & so many cooks who want a hand in arranging this glorious event that it feels like we never left high school. I'm happy to sit back and watch this all unfurl on the other side of the globe. I have added my two cents when it comes to the few survey questions that have been asked (when, where, should partners be invited etc).

I'm hoping to make the trek back to Australia to see my family at the end of the year so fingers crossed the two will tie in together nicely & I won't have to visit the country again for another 3 years or so.
High School wasn't a particularly terrible time for me, I didn't get into any fights and mostly just kept my head down. I didn't aggravate anyone, I wasn't a bully & I don't feel that I was bullied at all. Or at least no more than anyone else - it's been so long now I can't really remember any of it but that could be down to my old age!
It would be nice to see everyone again but I'm not going to lose sleep if I can't make it. Anyone I was friends with (really close friends that is) I have kept in contact with to this day and even though I'm not able to see them every day I don't feel that has impacted our friendship in any way.
No comments:
Post a Comment