Sunday, June 14, 2015

June Photo Challenge Week 2

IMG_0226IMG_0102
This week's Photo challenge was a bit more varied compared to last week. A lot of these were from travels - the caricature was from Florence, the shot glass was from the Netherlands, the bag tag was from a recent trip to Denmark (along with the sushi photo).IMG_0228 
jurassic worldMost notably I went to Jurassic World this past week & a post will be coming shortly. It was pretty average but still a nice date night - was good to get out of the house.
IMG_0197
IMG_0225
IMG_0104
This is Drømmekage - dream cake I think is the translation. Kind of tastes like an anzac biscuit has iced a sponge cake. It's quite tasty. I couldn't eat a lot of it but it was a special gift brought back from Denmark & was nice to try.
IMG_0222Finished potato bake. So tasty. I haven't had that in so long!st withburgas wellIMG_0151

No comments:

Post a Comment