Monday, May 4, 2015

I'm still alive!!

Gosh there's been a few days gone by since I last visited this page! Android Complex has been recharging it's batteries since back in 2013. (Also Wonderland has been quarantined since the end of 2012.. those damn epidemics!)

So much has happened, I don't even know where to begin...

I'm still in the UK, my visit officially ended in September 2014 but that's a story for another time. It's so weird trying to recall what has been shared already & what hasn't. So I guess for the sake of transparency & to keep things in chronological order I will just start at the beginning.

2012 Left Australia for multiple reasons & moved to the other side of the globe to LONDON, UK. I travelled to Denmark for the first time, went to Paris again & also spent Christmas in Amsterdam. I took on a terrible part time job but it paid the bills & let me stay a little longer with my friend in this new land.

After spending several months in the busy & very dirty streets of London I eventually moved north to a smaller city.

2013 I had done several temp jobs, had a car that was a real bomb & eventually sold it, I finally achieved my life long dream of owning a pet rabbit & I also was lucky enough to bring a husky puppy home as well - he is a giant ball of energy. This was also the year I travelled to Iceland for a computer game player gathering called FANFEST - that all revolves around a game called EVE ONLINE (which I should point out I don't play).
2014 was a quiet year in all honesty. I wasn't sure what the future held for me as my visa would be coming to an end & I had to make decisions on what would happen to my new little family. I had a full time job that wasn't the most exciting but it was close to home & kept the bills paid & food on the table.

There were a few things that happened in 2014 but we'll get to those in another post.

So that brings us to 2015 & we are already a third of the way through the year & nothing much has happened. What people seem to forget is even though you move to the other side of the world, you are still living there & need to work, pay bills and just generally reside like a normal human being. It's not vacationing all the time unfortunately.

My youtube page is still going strong. I'm a little better at keeping that up to date compared to this but not much better. CHECK IT OUT HERE

You may catch a glimpse of some things I've been up to that I haven't updated here (yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment