Tuesday, July 9, 2013

That One Time in Paris

My second trip to Paris (November 2012) was as eventful as the first (many, many years ago). I did not get lost in Paris at midnight while trying to get back from the Eiffel Tower... however I did ALMOST start a war in the online game EVE ONLINE.

I am pretty sure Helen of Troy has nothing on me. Face that launched a thousand ships??? Try (at least) one hundred thousand... and mine are in space, so you know it's costly.

I don't know whether to be proud of the fact that there was almost a war over me, or more embarrassed.
*shakes head* Nerds...

There's nothing wrong with being a gamer/nerd/spaceship enthusiast. HOWEVER, when I am being your wing-man, don't come at me with your fishy lips. I don't want to kiss you. I DO NOT find you attractive. You are the quintessential American tourist in Europe and I will have none of it.

You will find yourself slapped in the face, and heavily reprimanded both in & out of game from people who hear the story.

Also don't try to play dumb & ask what happened weeks later. I will not fluff your ego. That is not my job. You know exactly what happened, and you want confirmation to tell your friends. Well make sure you tell them about the slap outside the toilets in that dingy bar that the group had to walk miles to get to & we all ended up sober before we reached it.

MEMORIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment